Will the Red Devils be able to get things back on track when they visit Bramall Lane to face the Blades? The fixture will kick off on Saturday at 2:00 p.m., 21st October (UK Time).
While Sheffield United is miles from being the “team on form at home,” Manchester United has shown nothing but poor results on the road.
Sheffield United vs Manchester United Team News
Manchester United has only secured one win on the road in all competitions this campaign. The 1-0 win came at Turf Moor against Burnley in the Premier League. Will they manage to get a second when they visit Bramall Lane?
Sheffield United is one of the Premier League teams yet to secure a win. The other one is Bournemouth. The Blades sit 20th in the standings with only a point. The 2-2 draw against Everton gave them a point. Manchester United sit tenth with 12 points.
Manchester United has had a poor start to the season following their worst results in all competitions. After losing three matches in all competitions, Old Trafford is no longer a fortress. Even if it is a win, they struggle to get it.
Here is a breakdown of the losses at Old Trafford:
- Manchester United 1-3 Brighton & Hove Albion | Premier League
- Manchester United 0-1 Crystal Palace | Premier League
- Manchester United 2-3 Galatasaray | Champions League
Sheffield United is having a disastrous start to the 2023/24 campaign than any other team in the league. The international break will reprieve them before they return to face another challenge for redemption. However, their quest for a first win will not come easy as they face Manchester United, a side trying to return to their winning ways.
Sheffield United vs Manchester United H2H Results
Manchester United has had a better record against Sheffield United in the last six Premier League fixtures. Sheffield United scored 8 goals while Manchester United 14. The Red Devils secured three points against Sheffield United in four out of the six fixtures. Sheffield United only managed to get one win. The remaining fixture ended up in a draw.
- 27th January 2021 | Premier League | Manchester United 1-2 Sheffield United
- 17th December 2020 | Premier League | Sheffield United 2-3 Manchester United
- 24th June 2020 | Premier League | Manchester United 3-0 Sheffield United
- 24th November 2019 | Premier League | Sheffield United 3-3 Manchester United
- 17th April 2007 | Premier League | Manchester United 2-0 Sheffield United
- 18th November 2006 | Premier League | Sheffield United 1-2 Manchester United
Sheffield United vs Manchester Betting Tips and Predictions
- The Blades are having a disastrous defence in the Premier League
- Manchester United has only won one game on the road against Burnley
- The Blades are yet to secure a win this season in all competitions
- Sheffield United have conceded 22 goals so far this season
- The Red Devils have only two clean sheets in the 2023/24 season
- Sheffield United has won only one of their last seven fixtures against Manchester United at Bramall Lane.
- Sheffield United is one of the two sides in the Premier League to score fewer goals. The other side is Bournemouth.
Manchester United are the clear favorites to get a win in this clash. We back Manchester United to secure the three points and a third clean sheet at Bramall Lane. Sheffield United could fail to score against the visitors at home. Therefore, we could see Manchester United Win To Nil. We predict Manchester United to win 0-2 against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.
We made a breakdown of predictions for you:
- The Correct Scoreline: 0-2
- Manchester United Win To Nil: Yes
- Which Team to Score the First Goal: Manchester United
- Which Team to Get a Clean Sheet: Manchester United
What’s Next for Sheffield United and Manchester United
Sheffield United will face Arsenal in the Premier League matchday 10. The match will kick off on Saturday, at 3:00 p.m., 28th October (UK Time).
Manchester United will host Copenhagen in the UEFA Champions League group stage on matchday 3 of 6. The fixture will kick off on Tuesday, at 2:00 p.m., 24th October (UK Time).
Where Will You Bet on the Sheffield United vs Manchester United Fixture?
There are countless sportsbooks to bet on Saturday’s clash between Sheffield United and Manchester United. However, there is one that stands out in terms of transparency, reputation, and improving your betting experience. Let me introduce you to Dafabet. Join Dafabet today and enjoy profitable and competitive odds that will give you a handsome potential payout.